Hostile Environment Training
Control Risks’ hostile environment training
Wherever in the world your staff are required to live or work, as an employer, you have a duty of care to ensure they are fully prepared for the unique challenges they are likely to face. Control Risks runs fully tailored training courses designed to help executives prepare for and mitigate against the risks and challenges inherent in operating in unfamiliar environments.
About the courses
- Content fully tailored to your individual requirements and the types of challenges your employees are likely to face (e.g. Personal security, coping with attack, defensive driving, first aid, surveillance awareness etc.)
- Course duration and location (UK and abroad) to suit your needs
- High instructor (both male and female) to participant ratio
- Realistic, challenging scenarios designed to demonstrate practical responses to a variety of situations and increase participants’ confidence
- Instructors selected for their breadth of knowledge and specific area of expertise
- Interactive training through a combination of lectures, role plays, discussion exercises, and outdoor exercises
- Up-to-date and topical, country-specific briefings from Control Risks’ analysts in dealing with difficult challenges
- Instructors have experience living and working in regions all around the world
Flexible course content
Due to our on the ground presence and local knowledge of countries across the world, courses can be tailored to cover the specific challenges you and your employees are likely to face in those regions. The course can be between 2 and 5 days long, and is focused on developing strategies to mitigate risk and gain confidence.
Control Risks is a global company, with offices all around the world. We are able to deliver courses either in-country or wherever is most convenient for you and your employees. The training courses we deliver are fully flexible (including duration, location and course content).
Our instructors’ expertise
Our instructors combine recent experience delivering training courses with recent on-the-ground experience working within hostile environments.
Control Risks also runs hostile environment workshops for groups. The three day courses are ideal for employees who travel regularly, covering essential skills for living and working in a variety of environments. Contact us for further details.