HECPO Pre-Deployment Training Course
Control Risks’ Hostile Environment Close Protection Operations (HECPO) Pre-Deployment Training Course
Our HECPO Pre-Deployment Training Course is mainly focused on selecting potential Close Protection Operators for Control Risks’ commercial operations in hostile environments.
About the course:
- Intensive 6 day course covering specific skills required for working in a CP role within a hostile environment
- All personnel successfully passing the course offered employment*
- Taught by ex-special services staff
Who should attend?
To apply for this course you must:
- Hold a valid SIA license in Frontline Close Protection (pending applications may be considered)
- Have served a minimum of 7 years within the military
- Have served a minimum of 3 military operational tours in a hostile environment.
Applications are assessed at the Operations Manager’s discretion. Should you meet the above criteria, and be successful at interview stage you will then be eligible to attend the course.
To be considered for an interview please send through a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Your details will automatically be submitted for review for the HECPO Pre-Deployment Training Course.
Note. Any incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you do not hold an SIA Licence, we run monthly SIA accredited Close Protection Training courses. On successful completion you will be eligible to apply for your SIA Licence.
- Driver training
- Situational vehicle recovery and extraction
- Medical training
- Situational awareness exercises
- Dry anti-ambush drills - vehicle and foot
- Personal security
- Surveillance awareness and kidnap survival
- Convoy driving techniques
- Mission Planning
- Hostile theatre brief
- Fitness Training
Control Risks is always recruiting high calibre, trained individuals to work on a range of assignments both in the UK and abroad. A significant proportion of our employees come from a military or special services background.
The courses are centred around our dedicated training centre in North Shropshire, on a secluded 1,000 acre estate, ensuring privacy for practical scenario exercises. On-site accommodation and catering are provided in luxury cottages.
Our instructors’ expertise
Our instructors are ex-special forces personnel. They combine practical close protection expertise with recent experience delivering training courses and have served within hostile environments. We also draw upon the expertise of the fire and rescue service and qualified medical training staff, where required, to provide a comprehensive and realistic training package.
*Subject to successful performance at interview and suitable references